Updated on 27nd July 2021
Melody cats apps do not collect, store or share any personally identifiable information. Our apps do not contain/display any ad networks.
We do not collect or store any personal information. If you contact us, no information submitted to us will be used for any other purpose than to address the query.
Information about cookies
(2) You can prevent storage of cookies by choosing a “disable cookies” option in your browser settings. But this can limit the functionality of our Internet offers as a result.
Although we do not collect any personal information from our users these are your data rights according to the new GDPR regulations.
- If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by getting in touch via melodycats.com/contact
- In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information, or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by emailing us.
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing, please contact us by visiting melodycats.com/contact
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.